BIRTH SUPPORT GROUP
I am so passionate about all aspects of birth I have set up a free Birth Support Group held monthly and open to all wanting to know more about birth and how to have a positive birth experience. Because every woman deserves a positive birth.
Each month there will be a different topic to discuss from choices in birth, fear, pain, positive C-section, navigating the hospital system, how to find the best care provider for you and much much more.
- Is your birth plan I will rock up and see what happens?
- Are you searching for answers to questions you don’t yet know?
- Would you like to know your rights and what you can and can’t do?
- Are you feeling uneasy just passing you birth over to others?
- Do you want a kick ass birth plan and not sure what you want on it?
- Do you envision the birth of you baby to be blissful?
- Do you want to harness your inner strength and birthing body?
- Would you like to do things differently this time round?
- Would you like to know your choices in birth?
- Did you have a traumatic first birth and not sure what to do now?
If you answer yes to any of the above then this free Birth Support Group is for you!!
These groups are held at my home in Currambine Perth WA.
Children are welcome to come along.
“A POSITIVE BIRTH MEANS A BIRTH IN WHICH A WOMAN FEELS SHE HAS FREEDOM OF CHOICE, ACCESS TO ACCURATE INFORMATION, AND THAT SHE IS IN CONTROL, POWERFUL AND RESPECTED.”
Positive Birth Movement